The Real Animated Adventures of Richard and Mortimer The Real Animated Adventures of Richard and Mortimer

Would you rather this get picked up as a series on Adult Swim or the BBC?

The Cancer Benefit The Cancer Benefit

Great metaphor. I just wish the punchline was stronger.

Water Cooler Water Cooler

There's a Fish in the Water Cooler, Charlie Brown!

Love it. Simple but effective. You got a lot of mileage out of the subtle sound effects.

The walls MAY be a bit too bare, but not a big problem. Were the lines done in Animate CC, or Photoshop?

Sketchead responds:

Photoshop! And I was trying to be minimalist with the backgrounds to simplify the style. Glad you love it! :)

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Played it two times

and Im still sad when its over

"The Waiting Room" (part 3) - oil on canvas 59" x 24" "The Waiting Room" (part 3) - oil on canvas 59" x 24"

I came to write exactly what MsMash said. I would put it on my wall. Really great. Prints available?

Furious-Monkey responds:

I've been looking for a way to make cheap prints. ($10 or so...the cost of a normal poster) But I have yet to find a way to do that without having to buy 10,000 of them first. Vistaprint can make individual prints pretty cheap, but the quality isn't great. To get a good quality print, you need a large scale scan of the painting, (not cheap) then someone on the printing side has to manually adjust the color/contrast, try a print, then readjust until it looks right. (again, not cheap) I did all of this for one painting, and it cost roughly $120 per print. (set of 20)

tl/dr: I want to make prints, but haven't yet figured out how to get the price down to a normal poster price.

Trippy Wizard Trippy Wizard

Definitely want to see this animated.

Magicat gaming Magicat gaming

Cute. My suggestions would be- make Magicat stand out more from the background, and perhaps change the position of one leg to make it less symmetrical.