View Profile calslater

All 7 Art Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Your art is AMAZING. So much fun

Teeny, tiny, T-rex arms. Great shading!

Really nice character design! Drawing is all really strong.

Making the borders much thinner would make it so much easier to read. Also a slight background hue/pattern would really make the character stand out clearer. Nice work!

So much appeal!

MKMaffo responds:

Thanks man!

I came to write exactly what MsMash said. I would put it on my wall. Really great. Prints available?

Furious-Monkey responds:

I've been looking for a way to make cheap prints. ($10 or so...the cost of a normal poster) But I have yet to find a way to do that without having to buy 10,000 of them first. Vistaprint can make individual prints pretty cheap, but the quality isn't great. To get a good quality print, you need a large scale scan of the painting, (not cheap) then someone on the printing side has to manually adjust the color/contrast, try a print, then readjust until it looks right. (again, not cheap) I did all of this for one painting, and it cost roughly $120 per print. (set of 20)

tl/dr: I want to make prints, but haven't yet figured out how to get the price down to a normal poster price.

Definitely want to see this animated.

Cute. My suggestions would be- make Magicat stand out more from the background, and perhaps change the position of one leg to make it less symmetrical.

Hi my name is Callison Slater and I make math and colors talk. Smile at my kinetic geometry, please.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!