The Real Animated Adventures of Richard and Mortimer The Real Animated Adventures of Richard and Mortimer

Would you rather this get picked up as a series on Adult Swim or the BBC?

The Cancer Benefit The Cancer Benefit

Great metaphor. I just wish the punchline was stronger.

Water Cooler Water Cooler

There's a Fish in the Water Cooler, Charlie Brown!

Love it. Simple but effective. You got a lot of mileage out of the subtle sound effects.

The walls MAY be a bit too bare, but not a big problem. Were the lines done in Animate CC, or Photoshop?

Sketchead responds:

Photoshop! And I was trying to be minimalist with the backgrounds to simplify the style. Glad you love it! :)

Empire Strikes Back the Musical Empire Strikes Back the Musical

I love how every shot had some entertainment value in it. You managed to capture the feeling of the movie's visuals pretty well, too.

Two suggestions:

Either make the audio clearer (less autotuned), add subtitles or both. Some of the autotune was hard to listen to (maybe too loud?)

When the Falcon is escaping, try moving it diagonally or drawing the ship from another angle. Right now it looks like its flying sideways

I'm sure this will go viral! Great work

MOUSE COURT: Blender MOUSE COURT: Blender

The drawings are nice, but no need to make the camera drift back and forth and go in and out of focus. If it served some purpose (or wasn't so noticeable) it may be a cool effect, though.

The Best Of Us Episode 4 The Best Of Us Episode 4

Visuals are beautiful. Not sure why the guy hops 3 feet forward in the opening in less than a frame, but the visuals are appealing.

However, the sound is painful to listen to. Audio is way more important than visuals.

rotimiolowu responds:

thank you, we are working on getting better sound quality and the next season will definitely look even better visually.

Root & Digby - Saying Goodbye Root & Digby - Saying Goodbye

This is adorable and the animation is spot on. The voice acting and characterization is near perfect, and the visuals look like TV quality animation.

I especially like when the purple and red characters are ignoring the green guy in the kitchen, and the camera movement mimics that dynamic.

My only suggestion would be paying more attention to the framing- when they're talking over the Ouija board, the green guy is crammed too far to screen right, with all the dead space behind him.

Jerbeh responds:

Thanks for the thoughtful comment! I had issues framing the ouiji board scene because there was a lot of cheating with character movement I needed to do. But I agree, it could have looked better

The heat- Landidzu The heat- Landidzu

I, too, move forward by waving my boobs.

Nice animation overall, though.

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

Wow. Simple, but really effective. I was worried you'd ruin it with a cheesy jump-scare, but you nailed it from beginning to end. Thanks for the feeling of existential dread.

Suction Cup Man! Suction Cup Man!

Really well done. You nailed the style and feel while adding your own spin. Kudos!