Water Cooler Water Cooler

There's a Fish in the Water Cooler, Charlie Brown!

Love it. Simple but effective. You got a lot of mileage out of the subtle sound effects.

The walls MAY be a bit too bare, but not a big problem. Were the lines done in Animate CC, or Photoshop?

Sketchead responds:

Photoshop! And I was trying to be minimalist with the backgrounds to simplify the style. Glad you love it! :)

Empire Strikes Back the Musical Empire Strikes Back the Musical

I love how every shot had some entertainment value in it. You managed to capture the feeling of the movie's visuals pretty well, too.

Two suggestions:

Either make the audio clearer (less autotuned), add subtitles or both. Some of the autotune was hard to listen to (maybe too loud?)

When the Falcon is escaping, try moving it diagonally or drawing the ship from another angle. Right now it looks like its flying sideways

I'm sure this will go viral! Great work

MOUSE COURT: Blender MOUSE COURT: Blender

The drawings are nice, but no need to make the camera drift back and forth and go in and out of focus. If it served some purpose (or wasn't so noticeable) it may be a cool effect, though.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Played it two times

and Im still sad when its over

Trippy Wizard Trippy Wizard

Definitely want to see this animated.

Magicat gaming Magicat gaming

Cute. My suggestions would be- make Magicat stand out more from the background, and perhaps change the position of one leg to make it less symmetrical.